We are looking for a Reliable Supervisor that can handle the task of training and completed Detailing of 4-5 City buses per night.
Fleet Cleaning Supervisor / Detailer Supervisor:
Washing and Detailing City Buses
Fleet Cleaning / Detailer POSITION SUMMARY:
This is a full-time job opening for a reliable and hard-working auto detailer. The Auto Detailer will clean the interiors and exteriors of vehicles according to company standards using a pressure washer, cleaning and detail supplies. Vehicles range from small to full-size cars. Must be able to use upholstry machine
6:00 PM to 2:30AM Monday – Friday
Fleet Cleaning / Detailer ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Thoroughly wash and dry exterior of vehicles
- Thoroughly vacuum and detail the interior of vehicles.
- Track and order detail supplies as needed
- Store vehicle inventory according to assigned stalls
- Keep detail bay and detail vehicle tidy and clean
- Able to use Upholstery Machine
Fleet Cleaning / Detailer POSITION COMPETENCIES:
- Attention to Detail: Understands and demonstrates that even the smallest detail can impact client satisfaction one way or the other.
- Accountability and Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
Fleet Cleaning / Detailer POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Detailer experience is preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license or ID
- Punctual and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task and have good time management
- Ability to work independently for extended periods of time while still the following direction.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must have reliable transportation to work
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.50 per hour