Janitorial Cleaner / Custodian
Contact our office at 480-219-5167 ext. 2 or Text us at 480-233-7849
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00
Positions Available –
Monday – Thursday – 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Monday – Thursday – 6:00AM – 2:30pm
Monday – Thursday – 2:00pm – 10:30pm
Monday – Thursday – 6:00pm – 2:30am
Monday – Thursday – 9:00pm – 5:30am
Monday – Thursday – 10:00pm – 10:30pm
Friday – Sunday – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Friday – Sunday – 6:00pm – 4:30am
Friday – Sunday – 6:00pm – 6:00am
Greenwood, IN 46143
LJs Cleaning Solutions is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Members that perform general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional condition. Perform all duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and safety of the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.
- Cleans offices, common areas, lavatories, halls, food service areas and any other areas that may require attention.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs, and office space.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, furniture, windows, and window coverings.
- Will be required to use cleaning chemicals properly and safely per LJ’s standards.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Replenishes supplies.
- May perform routine equipment cleaning.
- Misting with backpack mister, wearing full Tyvek Body suit, Googles and respirators under responsibilities. Training provided.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Primarily works in the warehouse setting.
- Walking, standing, bending for duration of shift.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift, up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skill in performing and manual tasks.
- Skill in the operation of building maintenance equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere which promotes positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently in day-to-day operations with general direction from the supervisor.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on the facility schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) preferred
- Minimum 3 months of related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Criminal History check and E-Verify required
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction.
Must Wear Face Mask to Work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 – $16.00/ per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour